Cheers to a long growing season!
As the weather gets warmer and days grow longer it affords us time to sit back and relax. So why not break out that patio furniture, mix up a cocktail, and marvel at the spring growth. We’ve got a few suggestions full of Real Maine flavor and spirits for you to enjoy. Cheers to a long growing season!
Blueberry Maple Moscow Mule (Cold River Distillery)
- 1 ½ oz. Cold River Blueberry Vodka
- 2 Spoonfuls of Wyman’s Blueberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- 2 Sprigs of Mint
- ¾ oz. Maple Syrup
- ¾ oz. Lime Juice
- 4 oz. Green Bee Ginger Buzz
Muddle blueberries with vodka and mint. Add ice, lime juice, and maple syrup. Shake well. Add ginger beer and serve in copper mug.
Apple Bite (Cold River Distillery)
- 2 oz. Cold River Reserve 100% Maine Potato Vodka
- 2 oz. Ricker Hill Orchards Apple Cider
- ½ oz. Real Maine Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
Add ingredients to shaker with ice. Shake and pour into cocktail glass.
Downeast Daquiri (Sebago Lake Distillery)
- 2 oz. Sebago Lake Distillery Kopi Coffee Rum
- Juice of 1 Lime
- ½ oz. Maple Syrup (add more if you prefer a sweeter taste)
Shake over ice, strain, and serve in a cocktail glass with a Bacon Farm’s maple sugar rim. Pro tip: Use maple syrup instead of water to create your rim.
Maine Julep (Chadwick’s Craft Spirits)
Shake and enjoy over ice.