Join Real Maine
The Real Maine brand was created by the Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation, and Forestry to market Maine agricultural products. If your farm or business creates Maine agricultural products (grown or produced in the state) or agricultural experiences, sign up to become a member! Members may use the logo on their products, may purchase marketing materials (such as stickers, banners, and hang tags), and will be listed on this website. Watch for Real Maine advertising in digital, print, and on-air media.
Questions? Email us at DACFRealMaine@Maine.gov
Sign up to become a member today!
*Note Real Maine membership applications are reviewed through a screening process. Products and businesses featuring products containing or related to marijuana, hemp, THC, aquaculture, and seafood are excluded from eligibility.
Helpful Links for Members
- Learn more about the launch of Real Maine.
- Download the Real Maine logos through the abbreviated style guide
- View and download the complete Real Maine brand style guide
- Order Real Maine marketing tools like stickers, banners, and hang tags.
- Video: “Getting Started with the Real Maine Member Portal”
- Webinar: “Setting up a profile and making the most of your membership”
- About Real Maine
- Real Maine: Who We Are